Return & Exchange Policy
- Shoes within ThePointeShop collection. (Special orders may not be exchanged)
- New condition, in original packaging.
- No sign of wear on soles, or superficial or internal surfaces. No sewn ribbons or elastics.
- Shoes that have been damaged in the mail will not be accepted for exchange or store credit - please ship all shoes in a box, a padded envelope will not provide sufficient protection for the shoes.
- Items should be shipped in their original bag where applicable or inside of a plastic bag in their shipping box to avoid water damage. Items arriving damaged during shipping due to inappropriate packaging will not be accepted for exchange or store credit.
- Dancewear and Clothing merchandise must be returned in New condition with tags still attached. Items showing visible signs of wear or damage and items that have been laundered will not be accepted for return
- Accessories and gift items must be return in new, unused and un-opened condition.
- Shoes received outside of the return and exchange window will be charged a restocking fee of $35 per item.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your exchange to be processed.
Items cannot be returned to the retail locations for store credit but can be exchanged.
Once your exchange item is received, you will be emailed an invoice for any balance due for your exchange item(s) as well as the shipping balance. Out of stock, backordered, or special order items will ship out as soon as they are available.
Please retain a copy of your tracking information when you ship shoes back to us and send the tracking number to us if possible for our records.
If you would like to make an order with credit on your account, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so we can manually ring up your order with your credit.
Virtual Fitting Consent
By scheduling a virtual appointment with ThePointeShop Inc., I acknowledge that I understand the following:
- ThePointeShop wishes me to engage in a virtual pointe shoe fitting visit.
- A virtual pointe shoe fitting visit has potential benefits including easier access to care and the convenience of meeting from a location of my choosing. A potential risk of my virtual pointe shoe fitting visit is that there is a margin of error due to incorrect measurement, dancer’s individual skillsets and other unforeseen factors. Therefore, exchanges after a follow up fitting or a face-to-face appointment may be necessary after a virtual pointe shoe fitting appointment.
- $35 fitting fee will be waived upon purchase. The fitting fee will cover both the initial fitting as well as one follow up fitting.
- I am responsible for all shipping both to and from ThePointeShop.
- Exchange policies apply to virtual fittings. Exchanges allowed within 30 days from receiving in brand new, unsewn and unworn conditions.
- My fitter may be permitted to conduct activities such as photography, recording, or videotaping with my consent and if required in the course for educational purposes.
- I am holding ThePointeShop and its officials, employees, and contractors harmless for any information lost due to technical failures.
- ThePointeShop may forward client-identifiable information to third-party entities (e.g., practice management software provider, insurance company, claims processor).