Regular price $ 80.00
Introducing the Capezio Donatella Pointe Shoes, designed for dancers with moderate shaped feet who prefer a softer stiffness shank
- New last offers a moderate (slightly tapered) internal toe shape.
- Low crown and sculpted arch with narrow and enhanced heel curve.
- Low vamp, slight ‰ÛÏU‰ shape throat with low side and heel measurements.
- Half-skived #2 leather board shank for greater flexibility and conformity to the arch.
- Stitched platform.
- Reinforced paste formula provides for longer durability.
- Plush, rose-colored, anti-slip interior lining.
- Bias side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring.
- Feathered full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform for stability. Slightly rounded edge at base of platform to roll up to and down from pointe.
- Shank wrapped with anti-slip material.
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel. Thin leather sole allows for greater contact with the floor surface.
- Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction to the floor.